Does Doxa Accept Medical Insurance?
Yes. We are happy to file insurances for which your therapist is considered in-network.
Please check with your counselor about their network participation. While coverage and credentialing may vary, we are in-network providers for:
If you have a different insurance provider, we will be considered out-of-network. If this is the case, you can obtain a superbill and a receipt via the patient portal to submit to your insurance provider for possible reimbursement.
Please be aware that you may be responsible for paying the full fee for your initial session unless insurance benefits are established. If your insurance ends up not reimbursing our services, you will be responsible to pay your balance with us.
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Provider
Before your appointment, please check with your insurance provider and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits with my plan?
- Are there some mental health diagnoses my plan does not cover?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Do I need pre-authorization?